Focused on powering-up on
Embodying courage to face the unknown.
Building confidence in capabilities. Communicating with impact.
Maintaining a resilient mindset.
Continuing to learn and grow.
What does your legacy say about your leadership?
Be seen to truly lead with confidence in your style.
Leadership is about:
1. Empowerment: giving yourself permission to feel assurance in your decision-making and move forward based on experience and desired outcomes.
2. Behaviour: be seen as a role-model leader, comfortable in your leadership style, communicating effectively, coaching your team and stepping into uncomfortable situations with confidence.
3. Being genuine: represent who you are, as well as protecting the greater good and purpose; aligning your behaviour to your values to inspire others.
Build a resilient mindset to manage uncertainty.
1. STRENGTH: We can make daily decisions within a context of a lot of change - leaders have to deal with higher levels of uncertainty and higher occurrences of feeling uncomfortable. Leaders need to feel confident navigating through the change without being held back by doubts creeping in.
2. POSITIVE: Accepting the reality of the present and recognising opportunities as opposed to failures. Only through failure can a true leader learn and grow, not just for their personal development, but for the wider organisation.
3. BALANCED: Maintaining emotional stability - balance, calm, and rational. A leader can anchor in a storm and inspire others to stay focused.
Join Mehibe in the exclusive
My Leadership Programme, IMPACT, is now LIVE for individuals and on demand for organisations.
IMPACT Leadership Programme
Discover different leadership styles
What are the values and behaviour of a leader?
Develop a leadership mindset
Time Management + Prioritisation
Develop sustainable habits to manage time
Learn how to hack your personal energy levels
Develop prioritisation and delegation skills
Understand importance of boundary setting
Learn to say no
Discover how to use the 90% 'unspoken' communications
Book a free
We can explore IMPACT together if:
You are enrolling for your personal professional development and paying for your space, or, your company is sponsoring you.
You are the Head of Global Mobility or Immigration and would like to enrol your team or a team member onto the programme alongside external peers.
You would like to enrol all your team via an in-house dedicated Circle.
Please book in a free Discovery Call if you'd like to explore this further.